Thursday, April 28, 2011

Problem Averted

Good news! I found my camera. 
Well, actually, my mom found my camera... but I will still take the credit! 

Highlights of our last couple of weeks:

Last weekend we went down to Salina on Saturday for the annual 'eat in the garage' Easter tradition. It was a lot of fun and it was great that SJ was finally able to meet his great grandparents on Devin's side.

We spent the weekend before at my parents house 'house-sitting' and 'puppy sitting'. It was nice to have a little more space! 

Harry Potter 7 part 1 came out. Nuff' said.

It seems our family is really good at passing around a cold bug. We all have taken our turns being sick for the last couple weeks. SJ has had it the worst. We have definitely taken more trips to the pediatrician than I ever thought we would! I think he knows us by name :)

SJ has been growing like crazy! At his two month appointment last week he was almost 13 pounds and 23" long. Pretty soon he is going to double his birth weight! We have moved up to the size 3 month clothes. SJ has the cutest double chin and chubby cheeks! He is also a 'daddys boy' and I love it!!

We have been taking lots of pictures!

My boys getting ready to give SJ a bath

My sleeping angel :)

SJ and his cousin, Audrey!






Naked bum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment