Friday, April 29, 2011

my boy

Let me tell you a story. It begins in February of 2008 when I met a boy. One day he came over to my apartment with his roommate to introduce themselves as my home teachers. I didn't know it at the time but that boy was going to change my life forever.

Fast forward 3 years and I am now married to said boy and we have an adorable little family together. This boy means the world to me!

Today is my boys birthday! 26!





Happy Birthday sweetheart! I figured I would give you a list of the top ten things I love about you!

1. You are such an amazing dad and husband! I don't know what SJ and  I would do without you!
2. You always make me smile. I think you are hilarious! It is amazing how many times you can make me laugh out loud! 
3. How strong your testimony is. I know that with you our family will always be strong in the gospel.
4. How compassionate of a person you are. You go out of your way for everyone else. It makes me want to be a better person - more like you.
5. How much you go out of your way to help me and make me feel comfortable, no matter the situation.
6. Your freckles on your lips :)
7. How handsome you are!
8. How you are always willing to help out. (You do the laundry a lot more than I do!!)
9. You are so responsible and hard working.  I am so proud of you for getting into medical school! I am looking forward to our wonderful adventure!
10. How much you love me!

I love you babe! Happy happy happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment