Friday, November 25, 2011

thankful...

These last couple of days have been soooo nice! Devin finished school around noon on Wednesday and doesn't have to go back until Monday. His professor told the class that their only assignment for the weekend was to, 'forget about school'. So that is what we have been doing!

Wednesday we trekked up to Salem to go to Olive Garden. The usual 40 minute drive took us over an hour due to a semi truck running itself off the road, but other then that it was a great little outing!


SJ really enjoyed the marinara sauce...


I can't get over SJ's face in this picture. Apparently he doesn't like kisses all that much!

On Thursday, Thanksgiving, we went over to our friends, Billy and Allison's, apartment for dinner. We made the jell-o salad, mashed potatoes and candied yams and they did the rest. We had a great time and I'm sad I forgot my camera so I couldn't take pictures.

Today we have: gone to Wal-Mart, continued our Harry Potter marathon that we started on Wednesday (we just finished the 6th one), re-arranged our family room, got out our Christmas tree and decorated for Christmas, and enjoyed lounging around as a family!


Our newly re-arranged family room! I'm glad we finally figured out a way to put the bookshelf up without
fear of SJ pulling it over.

SJ in front of our tree!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving was a long time ago! Please, Please, Please update your blog! I need a day to day post on how my little grandson is doing.....and maybe a little about his mom and dad too! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is March 6th and I am still waiting (not very patiently) for a new post!!! I know you know how to write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and SJ's face in the picture where your kissing him on the cheek is adorable! :) one of my favorite pictures!

    ReplyDelete